Monday, September 7, 2015

Hello, My Name Is...

Many of you may know me, Ali, from my blog Mutterings and Musings.  I write everything from stories and poetry to dating advice and current events.  If you're familiar with my blog at all, you've heard me mention my boyfriend, Tucker.  He's been mentioned and featured on my blog multiple times.

Anyways, we want to share our story with you and  try to help y'all understand what it's like to be in a relationship. I don't know where this is all gonna go.  We're going to try to write as often as we can, but we're both college freshman.  I think a lot of posts will be on various aspects of a serious relationship in college.  (There ya go, sneak preview)

So hopefully you all enjoy what we write.  We haven't decided if we're going to combine all our thoughts into one big post or just post separately.  Either way, I hope we can answer some of your questions.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment